Birbal Babysitting: Akbar Birbal Moral Stories in English

Badshah Akbar came to the durbar to participate in a function and Birbal was not there. Akbar inquired, where is Birbal?. He has not arrived yet, Huzoor replied a courtier. Not yet? asked Akbar.

Photo Credit Pixabay


After half an hour Birbal arrived at the durbar and also apologized for being late. I am incredibly sorry, Huzoor. My little daughter was crying I had to soothe her as my wife has gone to the neighbor's house for some urgent work. Akbar really felt very dissatisfied with the answer. He said to Birbal! You do not know exactly how to handle a kid! Allow me to show you how to do it. 

Next, He remarked "Today you would act like my child and I will act like your father. You ask me for whatever your kid has actually asked you. Birbal first asked "I want a golden ball to play.  Badshah Akbar ordered a golden ball. The golden ball was offered to the court. Birbal copied the voice of his kid and said he want to play with the golden ball. Then, Badshah Akbar, courtiers, and Birbal played with the golden ball. 


Photo Credit PixaHive.Com

Next, Birbal again copied the voice of his child and said he is hungry and want milk. He came crawling towards Badshah Akbar for milk. He ran from there.

What is the Moral of Birbal Babysitting Story?

This moral story clearly teaches us that we should not criticize others without considering their point of view.



No comments:

Post a Comment